Marketing Coordinator – Concept Combined General Trading Company. – Kuwait
• Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behaviour, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
• Support the Marketing Head in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars.
• Supporting the Marketing Head in day to day marketing activities.
• Deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
• Assist the Marketing Manager in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing coordinate with the Corporate Communication Agency on all related activities.
• Track campaigns, assist in preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign and make recommendations to concurrent programs.
• Prepare required reports and submit the same to the Marketing Manager in order to keep the latter informed of significant developments and the implications of respective.
• Coordinate with the Marketing Head on conceptualizing necessary advertising ideas and promotion plans in line with the marketing.
• Coordinate with the Market research agencies in identifying necessary data and provide recommendations to the Marketing.
• Assist in monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
• Assist in performing overall social media marketing plan and strategy.
• Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications.
• Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML).
• Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles.
• Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Marketing and PR
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen