Activities of the institute:
- Management programs & courses.
- Safety & industrial safety training programs.
- Computer training programs.
- English Language teaching courses.
- Conduct complete analysis of market for identifying potential markets.
- Manage and prioritize internal and external communications including emails, conference calls, meetings, preparation of agendas and other communication materials for internal and external use.
- Prepare, create and modify documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Move within sales territory to meet prospects and customers.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs.
- Work closely with the marketing department to help build the brand.
- Assist with all strategic planning as required.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Support team as needed.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Training & Education Center|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|