- Prepares and maintains marketing expenses and budget report.
- Assists in annual budgeting and planning; presents the same to the top management to support decisions.
- Prepares reports, charts and graphs for presentation for the management as required.
- Liaises with accounts department for matters related to Marketing
- Provides Return-On-Investment (ROI) analysis of all marketing campaigns and sales activities.
- Conducts market research to analyze competitors, determine brand perception and evaluate market penetration.
- Collects and analyzes data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to assist the sales department to identify potential customers.
- Measures the effectiveness of advertising, media and other communication methods used as marketing tools.
- Devises and evaluates methods and procedures for collecting data.
- Performs other tasks assigned by the Marketing Manager according to the business requirements.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|