The Manager Workforce Operations is responsible for the implementation and delivery of the venue-based operations for the Workforce Department; including the management and encouragement of the Workforce Operations venue teams. The scope will include upholding Workforce policies and procedures throughout various planning phases; collaborating with the wider Workforce Team and working with a multitude of FAs (key FAs being Venue Operations, Catering and Transport) to ensure workforce services are delivered on venue.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Deliver and manage the functional and operational plans for all aspects of the Workforce Operations programme;
– Responsible for evolving the design and delivery plan of site operations for Workforce;
– Understand the Workforce Operations central delivery plan as part of the Operations Centre and manage the regular reporting, attrition mitigation and management as well as contingency planning to resolve Event Time workforce issues;
– Work with key service providers such as Catering and Transport to ensure Workforce services are planned and delivered;
– In collaboration with IET, contribute to and deliver the Workforce Operations Role Specific and Operation Specific training and Manager on-boarding;
– Collaborate, support and engage a large team of paid staff and volunteers who will deliver Workforce Operations on site;
– Scope all physical operation spaces, overlay, technology and other equipment associated with Workforce delivery on site;
– Manage a team of local employees for Workforce Operations, providing on the job coaching and skill development to share your expertise and knowledge.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|