Manage the Reconditioning Center operations in order to achieve allocated turn over targets, supporting sales growth and CSI target achievement in the Certified Vehicle Sales Department.
• Prepare annual plans and budgets to meet the Reconditioning Center strategic objectives.
• Monitor implementation of the annual plans and measure achievements of results against budgets and objectives and take corrective measures as appropriate.
• Recommend annual strategies in areas of Reconditioning Center services.
• Review the work procedures and processes for Reconditioning Center and recommend improvements as and when required.
• Coordinate the activities with sales team in order to provide required support for promoting the certified car sales in line with the group strategies.
• Identify and recommend performance targets in terms of Reconditioning center revenue, based on factors such as Reconditioning center capacity (physical location), manpower capacity and budgets, product mix etc.
• Monitor the operational problems that might arise from any section in the Reconditioning Center and provide solutions to escalated problems.
• Monitor the repair and recondition of vehicles for the Certified Vehicle Sales and take corrective actions whenever required.
• Contribute to development and implementation of incentive schemes in order to uplift Reconditioning Center activities and increase profits.
• Ensure the Reconditioning Center quality standards and promotional plans are understood and implemented at all levels to give optimum level of impact.
• Recommend equipment/s and material for Reconditioning Center in order to ensure maximum efficiency and state of art operations.
• Monitor the maintenance of all Reconditioning Center equipment/s.
• Establish and monitor the layout, facilities such as parking space and product bay design in order to increase Reconditioning center capacity and ensure smooth flow of Reconditioning center traffic.
• Ensure constant update and maintenance of customer database.
• Attend to and resolve escalated customer complaints in order to achieve targeted CSI and market image.
• Ensure adherence to housekeeping standards and safety of premises.
• Identify, set and agree on KPIs and objectives (Lead Time, operational efficiency, accurate estimations, Key to Key time etc.).
• Prepare performance planning (PP) and conduct performance appraisal (PA) and PP/PA interviews including employee development plans and counsel employees on career progression opportunities and approve training requests.
• Recommend disciplinary actions and approve vacation and overtime.
• Identify staffing needs, participate in interviewing panels and take hiring decisions.
• Maintain and promote staff motivation by addressing employee grievances promptly and escalating when necessary and enforcing fair and equitable compliance with Group policies and procedures.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|