The purpose of the Manager – Cleaning is to coordinate the service planning and delivery for the Cleaning Functional Area, integrating with other Event Operations Functional Areas, other business departments and external stakeholders.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Responsible for early program planning through to Event delivery of the overall Cleaning & Waste Management (CWM) Functional Area Operating Plan (FAOP);
– Work with other business departments, such as Real Estate and Delivery (RE&D) and the Programme Management Consultant (PMC) to focus on an integrated planning approach;
– Develop the short term and medium term detailed plans for Cleaning Services, to include people, procurement, and budgeting and project management;
– Represents the division in matters related to Cleaning & field operations regarding safety and operational issues;
– Plan for the management of the occupational health and safety for the operational period and work with all stake holders internal and external;
– Work with the Overlay team to develop all plans for the cleaning of overlay, Look, way finding and signage;
– Develop and provide training and support to the new members of the CWM department;
– Review the Project Designs ensuring that all the requirements needed to deliver a smooth Soft Services operations will be captured and adapted on the project during the Expo.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|