Ensuring adherence to Al-Sayer Group standards in Certified Car showrooms and Reconditioning Center.
• Review stock inventory, evaluate stock positions and recommend the department’s needs for car purchase.
• Check customer documents for submission to the Traffic Department and the Insurance Company.
• Ensure availability of cars in Certified Car showrooms.
• Follow-up and ensure the trade-in of all certified car departments in all showrooms is achieving the set target.
• Coordinate with retail cars showroom Managers to ensure achieving the trade-in target.
• Ensure the safety of all Certified Car showrooms as per Company Safety Policy and Kuwait Government.
• Set the operation procedures for each process as work flow through
A) Analyzing customer complaints and identifying the main source of complaint
B) Review the work flow of the area that needs improvement.
• Properly resolve customer complaints in a timely and effective manner.
• Assign goals and objectives to staff and monitor achievement of team objectives/key performance indicators (KPIs) and counsel employees on achievement of targets and KPIs.
• Prepare performance planning (PP) and conduct performance appraisal (PA) and conduct PP/PA interviews including employee development plans and counsel employees on career progression opportunities.
• Make requisite attempts to handle all grievances raised by subordinates in a prompt and effective manner and escalate such matters to higher level when required.
• Recommend disciplinary action.
• Participate in interview panels for selection and promotion of staff.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|