- • The Nurse works closely with the residents of the SSV to promote good health and provide basic Healthcare when required.
• Overseeing the care of residents who are unwell or injured, decide on the appropriate course of action and implement that action within the competencies of the First Aid Certification.
• To deal with all enquiries of a First Aid nature including the management of the First Aid Post, first aid equipment, wheelchairs and ordering of necessary first aid supplies.
• Ensures that the clinic is kept clean and stocked with appropriate supplies at all times.
• Keep clear, accurate and concise records on all attending residents.
• Keeps track of patients requiring follow-up visits for medical care.
• One nurse is always on-call during non-clinic hours
- To ensure all staff within their remit receives adequate training in line with site/ departmental policies and procedures
• Be aware of work place hazards / environmental aspects and controls
• Be aware of emergency response procedures
• Adherence to company HSEQ Policies and Procedures
• Ensure hazards and environmental aspects along with method statements / procedures are briefed prior to commencement of any task
• Conduct Trainings / TBT / briefings on regular basis / as applicable in coordination with
• Routine/ Random supervision (including sub-contractors) to ensure safe system of work, equipment’s and tools
• To ensure staff performs their tasks in adherence to IMS reouirements a safe manner at all times and must immediately take action with any obvious malpractice or unsafe working condition.
- Report any accident / incident/near miss and provide support in incident investigation
• Highlight any long standing HSE issues / deviations/good practices to the line manager / HSE representative for information and action as appropriate.
• Create awareness and contribute towards Zero accidents / site HSE committee implementation
• Maintain appropriate HSEQ records at sites.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|