1. Ensures that all services are delivered according to clients standards, client’s specifications and KPI’s
2. Ensures that you are at your station and ready to work for the start of your shift
3. Ensures personal appearance adheres to the uniform and grooming standards.
4. All data management functions (signature capture, status update, etc) involving a handheld device or a computer must be performed in a diligent and timely manner to ensure that package handling records are accurate and complete
5. Company assets such as computing devices and material handling equipment must be used in a manner that minimizes damage and wear.
6. Tasks must be organised so that packages are delivered or picket up on time. If you believe an assigned package may be late, you must contact your dispatcher or supervisor to explore alternative delivery options.
7. Assists with the sorting and organizing of packages into their proper bunks during bulk in-bound processing.
8. Perform all work in a safe manner. If a task seems dangerous (a package seems too heavy for one person etc) report the situation to your dispatcher or supervisor and await further instructions.
9. Communicate any conflict with fellow employees to your supervisor immediately
10. To behave in a polite and positive manner throughout the course of the work day. This includes all interactions with building staff, tenants, and general public, outside vendors or visitors. Swearing, foul language and questionable subject matter to be avoided in conversation at all times.
Strictly adheres to the company’s and client’s work place standard operating procedures at all times.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|