Responsible for building and maintaining our eCommerce websites, liaising with the different businesses, brands and Marketing team for building the required modules and customizing the required extensions and managing the needed updates to ensure our company unique and unified brand.
Responsible for ensuring that the last security patches are installed, and that existing functionality continues to work properly.
– Implement and contribute to the Information & Communication Technology policies and procedures and comply with AAW’s other policies.
– Work closely with different businesses, brands, Marketing team and other software development personnel to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into the delivered product.
– Build and configure Magento 1x and 2x e-commerce websites.
– Develop coding for Magento templates and Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
– Demonstrable knowledge of API integration, Payment Gateways, Shipping etc.
– Design themes and interfaces.
– Participate in project management and deployment planning
– Set performance tasks and goals.
– Provide troubleshooting services to integration issues.
– Update website features and security patches.
– Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|