• Playing key role in the formulation of strategy and successful implementation
• Implementation of strategy in compliance with policies, objectives, procedures and achieving goals and supporting in their evolutionary development as needed
• Overseeing the implementation of operations plans, policies, procedures, and transition/ migration plans
Budgeting and Control
• Monitor s costs and resources in day-to-day activities
• Holds responsibility for section’s staffing and budgeting projections
• Liaises with various Divisions/Departments in order to determine cluster and business plan development opportunities
• Performs situational analysis to determine strategic opportunities and threats in the process of achieving clients strategic objectives
• Arriving at the mitigation plans for the risks and threats with implementation roadmaps
• Identifies and develops business cases for new city or expansion in alignment with the Client strategy
• Provides the needed specialist insight during the implementation of new operations plans, policies, procedures, and transitions/migration plans while ensuring they are consistent with the overall goals and objectives.
• Undertakes or assists in special projects as needed
• Preparing the executive business plans of the client in coordination with the various departments and strategic planning in the cities
• Analyzing the current situation (opportunities and threats) and working on achieving the strategic objectives of the Client in industrial integration with foreign cities
• Identify and develop the expansion work in cities and industrial cities and opportunities to establish new industrial cities to achieve the strategic objectives.
• Provide necessary consultation during the implementation phase of the new operations plans, policies, and procedures, which are in transition to ensure that they are consistent with the goals and objectives of the Client.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|