The ideal candidate would be from industrial catering background or has extensive experience within 5 star hotels.
- Responsible for running the day-to-day catering operations and services in mess halls, canteens and pantries.
- Responsible for monitoring the quality of the food and services.
- Responsible for achieving good quality of food and maintaining high standards of hygiene and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that health & safetu regulations are strictly observed, recorded and archived.
- Assume overall responsibility over the contractor services and must be able to decisions and action for any matter related to the service operations.
- Monitor all on-site activities & record and report any malicious acts recorded by CCTV.
- University degree in hotel management or catering management
- 10 years of experience or 20 years of experience in similar services with recognized catering company or a well-known hotel of 5 stars with at least 10 years of supervisory experience
- Having a valid Kuwait driving License
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|