1. To create a warm, positive student-centered library.
2. To operate and supervise the library to which assigned.
3. To interface with classroom teachers in preparing and presenting library skill lessons.
4. To develop and implement reading and research incentive programs.
5. To evaluate, select and requisit new library supplies.
6. To assist teachers in the selection of books and other instructional materials and makes library materials available to supplement the instructional program.
7. To keep teachers and other staff members informed about new materials.
8. To maintain a comprehensive and efficient system for cataloging all library materials and instructs teachers and students on use of the system.
9. To maintain an annual inventory of all library materials.
10. To work with teachers in planning those assignments likely to lead to extended use of library resources.
11. To promote appropriate conduct of behavior of students using library facilities.
12. To chair the library committee.
13. To provide guidance to students in selecting books and other library materials.
14. Arranges frequently changing book-related displays and exhibits likely to interest those using the library.
15. To develop and enhance a technological component in the library.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|