- Carry out departmental support needs including taking notes of essential information, handling keys custody of the premises, photocopying, filing and other office clerical activities.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and facsimiles to the concerned stakeholders, in addition to handling the outgoing mail and courier services.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties and activities, including checking data and processing forms/applications, providing information, and updating manual and computerized records.
- Prepare and distribute various documents such as: letters, memos, correspondences, agendas, notes, minutes of meetings, etc.
- Maintain computerised records, databases and perform word processing or data entry operations.
- File and retrieve the documents, records, and reports for easy retrieval of information in future as well as maintain all confidential files and other materials essential for use by Department’s staff.
- Ensuring that the office is clean and well organized;
- Liaising with Support Services for office maintenance and required repairs related to the office;
- Preparing & filing all the documents as required;
- Coordinating Guests Transportation;
- Handling incoming and outgoing Telephone calls;
- Welcoming guests and provide them with high calibre hospitality;
- Other administrative issues.
- Monitor all matters pertaining to office’s furniture, photocopiers, documents & files & office space and ensure an effective maintenance & repair are provided on a timely basis.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Management Consulting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|