- Develop strategic objectives and KPIs for the Legal Department in line with Company’s strategy and ensure that the Department’s employees are working towards the achievement of these objectives.
- Develop the Legal Department’s annual budget and ensure all employees are working within the assigned budget by setting the required targets and responsibilities.
- Develop and ensure implementation of Legal Department’s policies and processes in order to achieve the Department’s objectives.
- Analyze legal implications of Company’s business operations and advise the top management and department’s heads accordingly.
- Approve Company’s standard contract templates from a legal perspective to ensure that the Company’s interests are well protected.
- Follow up on cases and legal proceedings and ensure timely resolution for all legal issues.
- Provide legal advice to managers and staff on the interpretation of statutes and legal documents in order to ensure taking the required legal actions.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Company’s contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure that legal risks have been identified and necessary actions are carried out.
- Monitor and assess the impact of changes in statutory regulations from a compliance standpoint and ensure maintenance of a regulatory compliance checklist
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Law Firm|