Looking for a Bilingual Assistant for our Legal Department.
• Perform typing and transcription duties as required.
• Take and transcribe dictation accurately.
• Maintain files and correspondence in accordance with established company procedures.
• Retrieve records and correspondence on request.
• Monitor the progress of various assignments and take necessary steps to keep projects on course.
• Co-ordinate travel arrangements and schedule appointments.
• Assess and prioritise workload effectively.
• Receive and screen telephone calls and re-route them to other personnel as required.
• Adhere to established policies and procedures.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Perform any other related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|