Legal Accountant – Commercial Bank of Kuwait – Kuwait
- Verify and ensure the exact amount of debt to be recovered from the customers before initiating legal proceedings and coordinate with the respective areas in this respect.
- Attend before Experts Dept. in lawsuits raised by and/or against the Bank to explain the Bank’s technical point of view and respond to opponent’s challenges while providing evidence for all that is mentioned in the Experts’ reports.
- Prepare and submit documents to Experts Dept. and follow up with the respective areas in the bank.
- Indicate opinion on the Experts reports lodged in the files of legal cases.
- Photocopy the minutes of Experts Dept. Meetings as and when they convene and put them in the case files.
- Receive and respond to inquiries from Experts Dept. and follow up with the respective departments in this respect.
- Examine orders for assessment of legal fees and expenses issued against the Bank and indicate opinion in terms of whether or not the assessment is sound.
- Any other tasks.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait