The project is scheduled in phases consists of 13 different packages including the construction of a new building for Arrivals and Departures, expansion of the existing terminal, Apron works, increase in parking stands, Baggage Handling System and the development of the roads leading to the airport. Parsons’ services include, but not limited to, design and scope management, project management, planning support services, construction management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and approve the Civil / Structural design through all work stages of design development.
- Technical submittals review and approval including shop drawings and material submittals.
- Assist Technical / Construction Director to resolve all Civil / Structural Engineering Issues raised on site.
- Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure proper coordination of the Civil / Structural aspects of the projects.
- Closely coordinate with Contractor’s supervision staff regarding Civil / Structural works schedule, work sequence and arrangements, resources, and method of work.
- Review Contractor’s daily, weekly, and monthly progress reports and ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation and reports.
- Ensure that Civil / Structural tests and inspections are performed, witnessed, and documented in accordance with Quality Management System.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|