• Implements and manages the Network Infrastructure Contract with Multi-Vendor environment.
• Complies with contractual service obligation, safety regulations, government and company regulations regarding employment of contract staff and any other directives put in force by the
Government/Company for smooth contract administration.
• Manage infrastructure operations and network services based on operational requirements and service level agreements.
• Re-inforce Network architecture, develop, and establish operational policies within the managed area.
• Work with other IT functional teams in the company to provide dissemination services to internal users.
• Investigate network problems & provide root cause analysis report.
• Work closely with the vendors and prepare success criteria for POCs of new services & systems for the best interest of the company.
• Design and implement strategic plans to ensure network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
• Leads the Team in trouble shooting and resolving critical issues in the Network Infrastructure.
• Management of workforce; which includes mentoring, training, performance appraisal, salary reviews, disciplinary actions, termination, roster etc.
• Coordinates with contractor and Company to deliver optimum solutions meeting the operations requirement of the Company.
• Authorize, Documents and records the details of all amendments made to the Network Infrastructure.
• Provides technical and functional implementation Services from the Contractor’s in-house teams during the implementation of a new release, upgrades, projects and technologies.
• Prepare schedule for preventive maintenance, network upgrade, firmware upgrade, patch release & service enhancement roadmap.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|