What we are looking for?
SSH are looking for a Lead Architect to join our offices located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, where we provide front-end design leadership for the wider group.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
We are looking for individuals with exceptional design skills and a passion for working towards excellence in design delivery. You will work as part of the wider engineering teams based in Kuwait, Dubai and Cape Town.
SSH is a master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management company. We are proud to present a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the Middle East region.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
Works under the direct supervision of Discipline Lead – Architecture. This team member leads an architectural design team and schedules, organizes, coordinates and executes the design work on projects of all scales.
The Project Leader will have a dual reporting line, both to the Resident Director and also to the BDD Territory Lead. This team member contributes to the development of the company through competent and diligent guidance and management of the Project service delivery.
- Architectural Design
- Team Leading
- Client Interface
- Project Resource Planning
- Performance Evaluation
- Design Management
- Design Coordination
- Mentoring and supervision of junior staff
- Interface with Statutory Authorities
- Design Research
- Design Reviews
- Site support/back-up
- Design Stage Reports
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead a design group within the architecture team throughout the design stages
- Within the design group act as the client’s point of contact for design related issues
- Within the design group act as the project’s design coordinator and contributes (fully or partially) to the overall design management activities
- Responsible for the integrated design delivery of projects throughout the entire project life cycle
- Ensure design excellence and delivery of project documentation to SSH quality procedures
- Responsible for BIM integration and development of innovative working methodologies
- Take initiatives to develop design manuals, standard design documents, presentations, etc. to increase efficiencies, knowledge and awareness across the wider architectural community
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|