The Renewable Energy Project Development Office (REPDO) is seeking a Land Acquisition Assistant to work within the General Affairs Unit.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Title and municipal research and initial inquiry for potential land acquisition.
• Maintain close relationships with land owners.
• Plans, directs and coordinates all land acquisitions
• Prepare land valuation analysis
• Manage due diligence process on land acquisition opportunities in close coordinates with predevelopment project leaders.
• Manage, integrate, coordinate and present project land data for a portfolio of renewable energy projects.
• Establishing and maintaining data management procedures and policies.
• Support the establishment of acquired land related head-lease and sub-lease agreements.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|