- Displays good teamwork attitudes towards his colleagues.
- Performs his assigned tasks and ensures their timely implementation.
- Maintains his job environment clean and proper at all time.
- Ensures that all equipment is correctly handled and maintained.
- Schedule and coordinates the work with the chef and other kitchen employees to ensure that food preparation is economical and technically correct.
- Conduct regular physical inventories of food supplies, and assesses projected needs.
- Ensure that high standards of sanitation and cleanliness are maintained throughout the kitchen areas at all times.
- Safeguard all food preparation employees by implementing training to increase their knowledge about safety, sanitation, and accident prevention principles.
- Exercise portion control and enforces recipes over all items served.
- Coordinate with the outlet supervisor on the budget and needs in his outlet..
- Cook or directly supervises the cooking of items that require skillful preparation.
- Evaluate food products to ensure that quality standards are consistently attained.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- To deputies in the Head Chef’s absence.
- To ensure that the necessary stocks are on hand at the right quality and quantity.
- To ensure that fair discipline is maintained.
- To ensure that staff is treated fairly and with commonly accepted courtesy.
- To ensure that timetables leave rosters and attendance registers are up-to date.
- To ensure that all statutory, as well as company, hygiene regulations are being strictly adhered to.
- To ensure that all maintenance problems are frequently reported and followed up.
- To ensure that all communications between restaurant and kitchen run smoothly.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Administration Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|