– Ensure timely follow up of outstanding dues with customers and updating of all receipts in the ERP system to facilitate generation of reports and MIS.
– Ensure prompt reporting of exceptions/deviations to facilitate timely corrective actions.
– Banking – Authorize the Submission of documents to the bank against Letter of Credit / Documents through the bank and ensure that transfers are accurately entered into the system.
– Receivables – Generate necessary reports for follow-up of collections with the Customers.
– Conduct internal meetings with individual debt collectors to identify and pursue the payments from difficult / delayed customers.
– Ensure Suppliers’ bills of related party customers are properly verified and accounted. To monitor the reconciliation of related accounts and ensure that entries are passed in a timely manner.
– Reconciliation – Ensure timely preparation of monthly reconciliations for Customers and other GL accounts.
– Initiate system modification for generation of exception reports.
– Monitors operation of company policies, processes and procedures for compliance. Reports non conformance and issues to be addressed.
– Monitor sales in excess of the credit limits and to take up with the respective divisions / staff for regularization
– Liaise with the legal department on the collection from defaulters.
– Resolve disputes in consultation with the Debt Collectors and the divisional staff.
– Ensures that the collections are effected from customers as per the agreed payment terms and bad debts are minimal.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|