An established Dubai-based custom gold & diamond jewellery shop is looking for a Jewelry Sales Associate with at least 5 years experience in the field.
- Responsible to be familiar of the latest jewelry styles and fashion by educating herself using trade publications and other catalogues.
- Must know what type of jewelry to promote to customers in keeping with the latest trends in the jewelry industry.
- Must be able to entertain customers by answering their questions with a respectable manner.
- She must be able to give assistance to the clients in terms of putting out the merchandise out of its casing, should the customer wants to try it on.
- Must also be responsible for safekeeping afterwards to avoid losses and theft.
- In-charge of displaying the items for sale.
- She must be able to arrange the pieces in such a way that it will be noticed by the customers. She is also in-charge of cleaning the displays for a more pleasing display of items.
- Responsible for facilitating the customer’s payment. She may process the cash or credit card payment. In cases of large purchases through credit cards, it is her responsibility to run a credit check to ensure authenticity of purchase.
- In-charge of facilitating special arrangements and requests made by the customers regarding the purchased item.
- Responsible for inventory of all items of jewelry in the store and is in-charge of inputting data of inventory in a computer system and updating it.
Salary to be discussed during the interview.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Fashion Design|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|