• Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
• Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
• Defining application objectives and functionality.
• Aligning application design with business goals.
• Developing and testing software.
• Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
• Producing detailed design documentation.
• Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
• Developing multimedia applications.
• Developing documentation to assist users.
• Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
|Job Location:||Al Jahra, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Higher Education|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|