IT technician – Batook Holding – Saudi Arabia
• Extensive knowledge of computers software and hardware, and techniques to troubleshoot.
• Complete knowledge of network and data base setup and maintenance.
• System configuration, upgrades, and parameters.
• Diagnosing complex problems.
• Troubleshooting, often without procedures and documentation.
• Manage telecommunication needs.
• Creation of support documentation.
• Provide technical oversight of a multi-site enterprise level WAN, including planning, implementation/expansion, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• Design, deploy, and administer the Wireless Infrastructure and supporting systems.
• Windows Servers, SQL Servers knowledge.
• Email, telephone and remote software.
• Extensive knowledge of operating systems.
• Prepare and maintain documentation of network configurations and cabling layouts.
• Recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
• Train team members on new hardware or software.
• Analyze and monitor server security and make recommendations or implement patches/fixes to address potential security holes.
• Provide hardware and operating system support for the corporate and field computer systems environment, Windows, storage, Antivirus, IP telephone.
• Oversee digital security.
• Collect and analyze data to optimize performance.
• On-board users to network.
• Train users on hardware and software.
||Dammam, Saudi Arabia