IT technical support – Batook Holding – Saudi Arabia
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Replace parts as required.
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
• Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
• Support the roll-out of new applications.
• Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
• Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
• Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
• Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time.
• Rapidly establish a good working relationship with employees and other professionals.
• Test and evaluate new technology.
• Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
||Dammam, Saudi Arabia
||Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing
||Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; Saudi Arabia; United Kingdom; United States