IT Systems Administrator – Fayendra – Saudi Arabia
• To act as a team member in IT project plans and keep track of schedule for on-time delivery as per ITSM standards.
• Server support/administration, including daily maintenance & monitoring of servers, SANs, virtual infrastructure (VMware), backups (Veeam); security solutions (Sophos) and windows update patches (WSUS), Active Directory and various third-party applications.
• Network support, including identification, diagnosis, and resolution of network problems; configuration, maintenance, and backups of network component software; configuration & management of network monitoring; manage & troubleshoot problems with LAN/WAN communication equipment on private IP and IPSEC networks; performance analysis & capacity planning for network circuits, devices, specification, procurement of network circuits; maintain asset information & other network documentation.
• Cybersecurity support, including daily health-check & security monitoring of industrial firewalls, routers, switches, third-party network circuits, server & workstation infrastructure; ensuring cybersecurity policies and procedures are implemented & followed on servers, workstations, printers, etc..
• Raising risks, critical issues and escalations to the direct Manager.
• Own all aspects of service delivery, including on-call and technical recovery.
• Understanding of data backup strategies at multiple locations.
• Experience with remote site connectivity and understanding of location-based security requirements.
• Good experience in retail Apps processes (Preferred).
• Manage the End-to-End delivery activities with delivery teams.
• Experience in all project’s lifecycle (analyze, design, build, test, and deploy).
• Experience in managing and conducting end-user training.
||Medina, Saudi Arabia