• Provide 1st level support to end-user devices such as desktops, laptops and mobile devices. Might also have to provide 2nd level support in some cases.
• Properly and adequately log tickets with the service desk with strong focus on completing times in the given time-frame.
• Installation, re-installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of all hardware including servers, end-user devices, phone systems, etc. and software, such as operating systems, Microsoft Office, etc. as and when required. Knowledge of Mac OS will be an added advantage.
• Root-cause analysis of IT problems with the help of 2nd and 3rd level support staff.
• Take ownership of customer issues reported and resolve problems effectively.
• Follow standards and procedures laid out by the company to effectively deal with problems.
• Strong fundamental knowledge of IT best practices and IT security.
1) Bachelors in computer science – documents attested by UAE MOFA. Character certificate also needed as per the new laws of UAE.
2) UAE Driving License as some travel might be required to other Emirates.
Must have qualification:
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|