A company is based in Riyadh, has a current job vacancy for the following position:
Job Title: IT Coordinator.
Job Type: Full-time.
Reports to: Dept. Head.
Job Level: Entry Level.
The IT Coordinator will undertake a variety of day-to-day office, clerical, and IT duties under the supervision of dept Head. The IT Coordinator will maintain information technology systems and networks and will perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and efficiency of computer and telecom systems. The IT Coordinator’s job is also entailing providing for a variety of support duties for the Administration team on an as-needed basis.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
· Serve as the main point of contact on any IT issues on internal systems and providing technical support or training for systems and networks.
· Institute protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects.
· Provide advice on the most suitable IT choices.
· Document business requirements, feasibility studies, and cost justification statements.
· Provide technical support or training for systems and networks.
· Install and configure software and hardware (printers, network cards, etc.)
· Monitor system and network performance.
· Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration.
· Performance maintenance activities (e.g. backups).
· Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules.
· Assist in the implementation of the IT plan and trains the individuals who will need to use it.
· Establish various guidelines for evaluating the IT systems and determining where changes should be made.
· Assist in budgeting for IT expenses, including the purchase of new equipment and software when necessary.
· Complete administrative IT projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
· Create decks and presentations surrounding upcoming project updates for meetings
Provide administrative services to the Administration and Production Teams which include but are not limited to the following activities:
· Perform other ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned.
· Be available for Administration during regular business hours plus on-call as needed.
· Take meeting notes and transcribe into email, document or spreadsheet form.
· Perform various clerical tasks as needed (file papers, organize supplies, etc.)
· Maintain office equipment and an inventory of supplies and develop professional vendor relationships.
· Oversee property management services, including maintenance of building and ordering proper janitorial supplies.
• + 3 years proven experience as working as an IT Coordinator, or similar role.
• College diploma in the area of study.
• English language proficiency.
• Ability to work independently.
A university degree or diploma in Information Systems and/or Computer Programming or similar in the area of study.
• Experience in Project management required.
• Data management, network administration, and website administration
• Understanding of traditional IT support areas, including support, deployment,
help desk and hardware repair.
• Understanding of wired and wireless connectivity principles; network
administration experience preferred.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|