IT Administrator to handle PCs, Backups and networking [Full Package: SAR 4,000] Eng&Arabic Speak – Futures Business Development Co. – Saudi Arabia
• Provide IT support by diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and troubleshooting basic technology issues
• Monitor company PCs,switches, UPS and servers ,check server room.
• Talking users and clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help resolve issues or configure systems.
• Monitor status and location of all company laptops and electronic equipment; assist finance team in maintaining assets register. Maintenance of office IT equipment.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware and software., manage rack and network cables.
• Maintaining and updating support information and actions in the IT Ticketing system, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Following standard procedures and written instructions to repair a fault or set up computer systems
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications, tools and services
• Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
• Responding within agreed time limits to incidents and service requests
• Working continuously on a task until completion (or escalating to another group where appropriate)
• ability to managing many open cases at one time.
• Establishing a good working relationship with customers and colleagues within IT.
• Representing IT with professionalism and demonstrating IT values at all times.
• Check daily Backup Tasks.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organisation and handle each request with discretion, tact, diplomacy and patience
• Strong analytical / technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills across the wide range of technology
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products for versions 2013, 2011, and 2016 and (Office 365 preferred).
• Familiarity with IP phones
• Strong PC/Laptop hardware troubleshooting and deployment skills
• Strong software application installation/troubleshooting skills
• Familiarity with installing and supporting various third-party software
• Understanding of basic networking and network troubleshooting
• 1-2 years of relevant experience.
• Comfortable working with both windows PC platforms across a variety of operating systems (Windows 7 and Windows 10 for PC) (windows server /Microsoft Active Directory & Linux , are preferred)
• Previously worked as part of a team, collaborating effectively with colleagues and team members across IT
• Associate degree, with a focus on technology.
If you are interested in this job position, please
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia