• Plans, designs, and oversees construction of irrigation projects for transporting and distributing water to agricultural lands: Plans and designs irrigation fixtures and installation of fixtures to requirements and specifications.
• Directs, through subordinate supervisors, construction of such irrigation systems as dams, canals, and ditches, according to type of soil, climatic characteristics, water supply, return flow, and other factors affecting irrigation requirements.
• Conducts research on problems of soil drainage and conservation, applying knowledge of civil engineering.
• Ensure compliance of all state and federal agricultural laws and guidelines.
• Any other tasks may assigned by HOD if necessary.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Farming and Agriculture|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|