- Perform market research to help identify new investment trends and opportunities
- Analyse company accounts, profit and loss sheets and cash flow information.
- Analyse financial statements and develop various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
- Perform various valuation methods: comparable companies, precedents, and DCF
- Develop recommendations for venture capital deals, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations and write financial research summaries.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials including investment memoranda, management presentations and pitch books.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- Create presentations for management and investment memoranda
- Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.
- Assist in managing execution of transactions by coordinating diligence and presentations across multiple stakeholders
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Corporate Management Office|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|