To support marketing and communication related programs, policies and initiatives. Develops marketing and communication related materials.
· Create communications for internal media and measure the effectiveness of communications.
· Build relationships with regional and organizational leaders and communicators to shape content, develop editorial direction, and ensure completion of news stories, thought leadership pieces, face-to-face meetings, news channels and/or other communication strategies.
· Manage internal communications output.
· Prepare strategic internal communication plan for company.
· Execute steps within a certain time frame.
· Work with marketing to publish timely company information and updates
· Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
· Measure and present results of internal communication efforts.
· Adjust internal communication plan and employee engagement as needed.
· Work closely with different departments to create and circulate key internal messages and updates
· Support employee ideas with research and experience.
· Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education.
· Ensure consistent framing of messages.
· Publish all communication materials like videos and photography on company internal portal.
· Edit and revise content as necessary.
· Ensure employee participations and engagement in all internal activities.
· Incorporate market research, account data, and product/service content to create differentiated messages,
· Gather, analyses prepares, and summarizes analysis of employee related data as it relates to marketing and communication policies, programs and practices.
· Organize and attend seminars, trade shows, industry exhibitions, and other events so that potential customers have an opportunity to learn about the organization and its products and services.
· Liaise with external vendors and agencies (for example printers, event organizers, graphic designers, advertising agencies, media outlets) to ensure that their work meets the organization’s requirements, deadlines, and budget.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia|