We are looking for someone who’s responsible for conducting efficient, timely operational audits, as well as testing the internal control systems and assisting the management in improving operational audit processes. The role holder will also need to report audit findings, develop recommendations and ensure implementation of changes in audited departments.
Position Accountability /Job Duties:
· Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices and documentation.
· Verified assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
· Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
· Appraises adequacy of internal control system.
· Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures
· Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with audit.
· Complies with local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
· Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
· Identifies and communicates issues raised offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk.
· Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables.
· Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
· Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
· Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well documented.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|