• Prepares audit documents, including budgets, planning memo, audit programs and reporting documents, in accordance with International Internal Audit standards.
• Researches, analyses and interprets data to arrive at accurate conclusions.
• Conducts independent reviews and evaluations of operations to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls, the integrity of financial information, compliance with laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Identifies opportunities and makes recommendations based on conclusions of completed audits.
• Assist Sr. Auditor/Audit manager in preparing Audit Plan/Programme.
• Assists in conducting investigations and special projects at the request of the Audit Committee, or Senior Management.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|