Assist the Internal Audit Manager in executing annual audit plan. Responsible for performing and controlling individual audit engagements as per approved audit program.
• Contribute to IA function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness controls in place to mitigate those risks.
• Identify and document control and process weaknesses and provide evidential support for findings.
• Propose practical and value added recommendations to address control weaknesses and process inefficiencies.
• Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation and reports.
• Organize and reference work papers for review by Internal Audit Manager.
• Conduct follow-up audits to monitor compliance.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|