- Engaging with members the Executive Leadership Team
- Producing departmental reports, memos and correspondence
- Assisting the Professional Practices group with compiling information for Audit Committee reporting
- Read, interpret, track and log all Audit reports
- Provide Audit summaries to executive
- Answering, screening and directing phone calls
- Tending to the prioritization of emails including learning proper responses and ensuring closure
- Monitor emails in the executive email box that maybe confidential in nature, and make sure emails get routed to the appropriate person for a response
- Distribute materials and memos
- Provide administrative services such as copying, faxing, ordering supplies, etc., as needed.
- Coordinate programs, events and conferences.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agenda, reserve and prepare facilities and record meeting minutes as necessary
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail and faxes
- Prepares various technical presentations with minimal direction
- May conduct research and compile data for consideration and presentation by the executive
- Reviews invoices and prepares for processing.
- Maintains files for controls, budgeting and other analytical purposes
- All other duties, special projects, and tasks as assigned
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|