- Conducts assigned audit engagements
- Finalize the scope of each assignment with audit manager
- Develops testing procedures to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues
- Documentation of complete assignment including reporting, as per IIA standards under the guidance of Audit Manager, ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
- Manages and directs daily activities of junior auditors assigned (if any) to assist.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|