Drywall Qatar is currently seeking Interior Designer to be based in Qatar. The role requires review and approval of design and build contractor’s documentation for all design phases associated with architecture, interior architecture, interiors, FF&E, and signage. The role also entails soliciting and understanding the Client brief and delivering solutions for the design and build contractor to develop.
• Assists the Projects Manager with various project related tasks
• Responsible for supporting in the review of materials and design deliverable for conformance with approved samples, materials, equipment, and report finding required.
• Interface with site construction disciplines as required.
• Issues CAD drawings as required or requested by the Senior Interior Designer | Technical Manager.
• Coordination of meetings and compiling meeting minutes.
• Review design documentation for all design phases.
• Ensuring that responses are completed in compliance with the contract documents. Where problems are found, work with team to resolve. • Assist to identify, respond to or evaluate technical issues to maintain the schedule.
• Involved in design documentation at all phases of design and construction.
• Awareness and able to select suitable materials for the right purposes. Specific Skills Required: • Familiarity with code issues related to materialization, architectural space planning and Client’s requirements
• Experience in concept design development and technical review of architecture, interior design, interiors, FF&E, signage and other related technical deliverables.
• Demonstrate a detailed background in the particular sectors relevant to the project.
• Experience in utilisation of latest CADD packages.
• Safeguard – To operate ethically and with integrity, while prioritising safety and security in all that you do
• Be decisive – Know how to prioritize, advocate focus and accountability
• Be impactful – Use clear and frequent communications, drive execution and results. • Be client-focused – Be collaborative, innovative and strategic. • Be the role model – Lead by example, demand excellence, maintain safety and integrity as top priorities.
• Proactive, adaptable and motivated team player.
• Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Accuracy and precision of work, and proven attention to detail.
• Accountability for assigned work tasks.
• Commitment and dedication to the needs of the Client. Minimum Requirements
• Experience in document review of architecture, interior architecture, interiors, FF&E, signage documentation.
• Demonstrate a detailed background in the particular sector as relevant for the project. • 3+ years of experience within the Middle East. (Ideally 7+ years in total)
• Ideally Architecture degree qualified Job
Category: Architecture and Design Business Line: Construction Services Country: Qatar Position Status: Full-Time
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|