Position on Long Term status. The candidate should be familiar with the industrial/manufacturing environment and familiar with the following tasks & responsibilities:
Job Scope: The Fixed Equipment Inspector ensures pressure equipment integrity and safety by fostering corrosion awareness, developing, monitoring and mitigation plans; provide technical support on all fixed equipment issues
· Conduct internal and external planned (PM order) and unplanned inspections on static equipment.
· Perform failure analysis on stationary equipment to determine root causes of failures.
· In-depth studies of testing requirements and NDT procedures for specific stationary equipment.
· Develop inspection procedures and establish routine monitoring programs for each piece of equipment.
· Schedule inspection of stationary equipment with operations and maintenance personnel.
· Review of WPS ,PQRs, WPQRs ,Method Statement ,NDTs procedures & ITP for new fabrication of equipment, piping and structures.
· Evaluate the results of all inspection and NDT data and determine the most optimal cost-effective repair method and issue an inspection report (work sheet) outlining the repair procedure and QA/QC steps.
· Review the design package for the projects to convey the QA/QC and reliability requirement & Perform on-stream inspections on stationary equipment.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|