Sr. Project Manager- Infrastructure –
The Senior Technical Project Manager responsible for management of implementation projects from initial project phase through go-live. Oversees complex, multi-phase implementations, including kickoff, scoping of project, implementation, Build , install and operate Data Center, storage, compute, Network and data migration, and production rollout by providing matrix management techno-managerial skills and project oversight of the resources/vendors responsible for project tasks taking responsibility for global project delivery throughout the programmer life cycle from requirements gathering (basis of design), planning, running technical design workshops. Additionally, this position will focus on the implementation process.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Run complex projects/programs from design and development to production ensuring projects are on-time and on-budget
• Develop planning/requirement documentation, procedures, architecture document deliverables, and other internal/customer facing technical documents.
• Manage the architecture, design, planning, implementation, handover and transition to support services phases of Platforms infrastructure Build and transition.
• Manage the review & approval for design/technical documents (HLD, LLD, Rack Layouts, Elevations), Specifications, Data sheets, Implementation Plans, Method Statements, Delivery Notes, Submittals, etc from the technical perspective.
• Create and refine methods of change management, including documentation ownership and communication plans.
• Develop and deliver internal training on process and documentation
• Conduct multi-phase implementations, including kickoff, project scoping, implementation, data migration, production rollout, and issue management throughout the project
• Develop and maintain project plans and other related project materials
• Develop and maintain communications between internal and external clients, internal and external vendors and contractors, including status reports, issue logs, and managing expectations
• Help define and build PMO standards and process
• Define project requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment
• Define resources and schedule for project/program implementation
• Have a Customer Satisfaction focus
• Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
• Plan and schedule project deliverables, goals, milestones
• Efficiently identify and solve project issues
• Demonstrate leadership to define requirements for project risk
• Strong organizational, presentation, client and vendor management skills
• Coordinate client, operations, technical, and vendor team activities
• Plan and conduct regular project meetings
• Create and maintain on-going project tracking and status reporting
• Ensure project team collaboration and early escalation if project is tracking behind
• Clearly communicate program/project status, issues, risks, plans, etc. to senior management
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in computer science or similar
• Certified Project Manager PMI PMP.
• Additional certifications related to Infrastructure DC, NW, Compute, Storage, security, ect.. is preferable
• Minimum 10 years of professional experience in ICT Infrastructure Project Management services.
• Solid Experience in infrastructure technologies required (Server Hardware/Software, Data center Virtualization and Cloud infrastructure, Storage & Backup, Disaster Recover, Data and Voice Networks, Information Security, Infrastructure Applications, etc.)
• Experience in vendor and client management.
• Experience with project management tools and methodologies.
• Very good English or Arabic communication skills. Arabic Speakers are preferred.
• Willing to locate in KSA-Riyadh.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|