TBH is working with an upcoming leader in digital banking and Fintech in Dubai. This is an exciting opportunity if you are a UAE national interested in working with an innovative and ambitious bank. You will preferably have experience in banking and financial services; or the technology industry, however this is not a must.
– Support the Chief HR Officer in all HR functions including Recruitment, payroll, training, performance reviews and engaging relevant government entities
– Administer compensation and benefit plans
Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
– Conduct employee on boarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
– Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
– Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
– Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
– Undertake tasks around performance management
– Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
– Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
– Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
– Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|