• Diploma in Health Environment & Safety Engineering or equivalent certification
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
• 5 years of HSE relevant experience, including at least 10 years in diving industry
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written English language and technical reporting skills
• National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
• Equivalent Industrial Certification
• Emergency First Aid at Work & Emergency Response Training Course
• Accident Investigation Certificate
In charge of planning, coordinating, implementation and supervision of effective HSE and Cause No Harm policies, procedures, guidelines and practices, in support of the Company’s Diving Division for subsea and diving activities. To monitor health and safety, assess risk, and design strategies to reduce potential hazards within an assigned workplace.
To provide direction and guidance to local operations management, project management teams, field personnel, and subcontractor management, in methods for avoiding job-related illnesses and injuries, property and equipment damage, and environmental losses.
The goal is to establish a safe workplace according to legal standards and foster a culture of attention to health and safety.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|