- To constantly monitor and implement safe working environment, to have a systematic and proper administration of safety in any work place in the company thru safety inspection, risk assessments, and accident / incident reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To observe and implement Company Health, Safety and Environment Policy Statement.
- Conduct safety induction for employees and maintain records.
- Conduct on job safety training and ensure tool box talks are carried out and maintain record of such talks.
- Instruct and communicate employees Hazards associated with the work activity.
- In coordination with Department Manager / Engineer develop risk assessment for major tasks and suggest preventive actions to minimize / eliminate the risk.
- Prepare weekly report / monthly report (which include accident statistical data) and submit to QA/QC Manager.
- Investigate near miss / incident / accident in coordination with the line management and ensure that a written report is prepared and forwarded to QA/QC Manager.
- Organize Safety meetings and play vital role in discussing safety issues with the line management. Prepare and circulate the minutes of meeting.
- Conducts special inspection for scaffolds, fire appliances, ladders, power tools, and verify third party certifications and other competency documents for machineries such as cranes, scissors lifts, hoists etc.
- Arrange and ensure emergency signs and other caution sign boards including assembly point signs are placed at respective locations for information.
- Ensure good housekeeping maintained at work areas. If not, advise the concern verbally and in reports to do the needful.
Advise the shop management of any motivation scheme for creating safety awareness and safety violation to prevent unsafe acts and conditions.
- With all concerned Departments / Sections.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Technical Maintenance & Repair|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|