HR Specialist – Bait Al-tatawor – Saudi Arabia
• Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
• Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
• Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
• Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
• Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
• Check monthly salaries to employees
• Check resignations financial clearances for employees
• Restructuring the job description for job
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
• Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
• Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
• Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
• Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Human Resources and Recruitment