JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Provides general administrative support while applying the principles and practices of HR administration including: recruitment, benefits and compensation, and government related employee requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct initial interviews with applicants when required.
• Send and follow-up offers to the selected candidates or recruitment agencies.
• Collect from the selected candidates all documents required for visa application.
• Check the validity of the submitted documents and once confirmed, forward to the Immigration department for visa processing
• Follow up consistently on visa applications and sponsorship transfers and update the concerned departments regarding current status.
• Inform the concerned Divisions/Departments about arriving employees and new joiners
• Ensure that accommodation, house items, and airport pick up of arriving new employees is adequately coordinated with the Accommodation Officer.
• Arrange booking reservations and leave settlements for employees going for vacation.
• Assist in facilitating business travel.
• Maintain communication with the Immigration section to ensure adequate preparation of exit permits and re-entry permits.
• Monitor time and attendance records.
• Prepare LPOs for payment of air tickets to Travel Agencies.
• Monitor overtime to facilitate payment.
• Maintain employment files and records per company policy and legal regulations.
• Manage the distribution of invoices and memos.
• Respond to customer inquiries.
• Check employees’ documents, such as passports and Residence Permits, for expiry before every vacation and coordinate with the Immigration section if renewal is needed.
• Monitor the return of employees from vacation as scheduled and report to the department head if there are any delays
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|