Driven to create unique home-grown food concepts that bring people together, the Independent Food Company is a UAE-based hospitality company with multiple concepts under it’s umbrella – SALT, Switch, Parker’s, Candy, Grind, Somewhere and Uncle Deek. The Company has recently expanded it operations in the GCC namely Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.
Each brand under The Independent has gained international recognition for it’s innovative take on cuisine, it’s specially designed environment and for injecting life into underserved places through an enriching dining experience.
The Independent is in search of an experienced HR Manager to assist in managing HR functions for our operations in Saudi Arabia. The HR Manager will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise to provide a wide range of HR support and advice to both employees and management. The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on recruitment, employee relations, Labor Law, terminations, performance management and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and senior management.
Roles and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create an HR strategy, mission, vision and KPI
- Design recruitment strategy and tools to monitor recruitment activities
- Create, review, edit and administer company policies
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures including compensation and benefits to stay competitive in the local market
- Conduct market studies to assess attractiveness of company packages
- Manage employees leave including exit re-entry visas, Iqamas and work permit.
- Prepare employment certificate, termination and severance letters and calculate end of service benefits
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Create and manage internal programs to help improve employee experience and engagement such as employee appreciation day
- Train and provide support to HR teams
- Support the training team and create employee development plans
- Create and manage HR announcement to concerned employees
- Create Company Calendar to include all activities in accordance to The Indpt business plan
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Food Production|