1. Support the company’s strategic objectives .
2. Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization.
3. Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation .
4. Recruitment and interviewing to identify – vacancies and candidates for open position
5. Employment plan report (new employees – resignations – termination contracts – inter-views).
6. Report on the status of employees (holidays – discounts – bonuses – absences – insur-ances).
7. Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages.
8. Administer health and life insurance programs
9. Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment sta-tus
10. Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records. Monitor budgets by department.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|