• Implement performance review procedures
• To devise and implement policies and strategies for the development, implementation and monitoring delivery performance standards.
• To manage development and implementation of monitoring systems for departmental performance indicators and standards
• To coordinate and facilitate the communication to all staff of performance issues including the preparation of reports for managers
• Assist to Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
• Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all departments
• Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR related documents
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
• Manage employees’ grievances
• Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee’s termination.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|